Introducing solar PV panels for your home
Did you know that the earth receives enough energy in one hour to power the world’s population for a year?
Solar electric power systems use photovoltaic (PV) cells to capture this massive natural energy resource and convert it into electricity to run your home.
Contrary to popular belief, solar PV panels don’t need direct sunlight and actually work better in lower temperatures, so they are ideal for the UK climate and can generate electricity all year round.
Benefits of solar PV systems:
- Solar PV panels reduce your carbon footprint, typically saving up to1,000 kg per year of harmful CO2 from being emitted into the atmosphere
- Solar power systems typically cut your electricity bills by around 50%, or more if you install a larger system
- You earn money for every unit of solar electricity you generate
- You earn additional money if you sell excess solar electricity back to the grid through the Feed-in Tariff
- Solar PV systems allow you to store excess electricity for future use in batteries, if you are not connected to the national grid
Find out more about solar PV installations
Lewington Solar Installation specialises in solar PV installations in the Market Harborough, Leicestershire and Northamptonshire areas. We are MCS accredited solar installers and also do solar PV installations across various other locations in the Midlands region, including Foxton, Kibworth, Lubenham, Uppingham, Oakham, Uppingham, Oakham, Rutland, Northamptonshire and surrounding areas.
Other Parts to Solar PV
To find out if a PV solar panel installation would be suitable for your home, or arrange a free no obligation consultation and quote, please contact Lewington Solar Installation on 01858 433 333 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org