What are the benefits?
(* when installed on a suitable property)
- Fuel bill savings between £290-£1845 for life
- RHI index linked payments for 7 years between £805-£1280
- Tax free for the 7 year duration
- Total earnings and savings between £1,095-£3,125 index linked and tax free for 7 years
- No additional boiler needed
- Provides heating and hot water
- Ease of operation
- Quiet to operate
- Low maintenance costs
- Reliable, 7 year warranty
- Long lifespan
- Increased property value
- Lower your carbon emissions
What is it?
Air source heat pumps work by drawing in air through an electric fan to power your boiler .
For just 1 KWh of electricity the air source heat pump will generate 4KWh of free energy to fuel your heating and hot water.
The cost of electricity to run the unit is offset by the savings in fuel bills on hot water and heating.
What are the Financial Benefits of Air Source?
Through the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) scheme you will receive a yearly index linked payment from the government for 7 years and the payment is also tax free.
It is paid as a reward for up taking renewable technologies that replace your existing hot water and heating system. Along with this you also save on your rising annual fuel bills.
Below is a table from Ofgem regarding the expected savings and RHI income for a standard house and family.
So you could earn and save up to £2,160 per year by switching your existing oil system with an air source heat pump.
The Installation Process
The installation process takes 2-3 days and is mess free, your hot water cylinder will be replaced by the heat pump and one generator (like the one above) will be placed outside your house. Because the air source heat pump takes over 100% of heating and hot water needs it replaces your existing boiler completely.
Why Lewington Solar?
- Exclusive FREE 7 year warranty on NIBE air source heat pumps
- FREE 7 year warranty on all NIBE parts of installation as well
- The duration of your RHI payments will be protected against repair costs maximising your systems financial potential
- We are a local business which offers a local point of face to face contact for any queries, technical advice or support
- Full MCS accreditation (Check our profile out here)
- We have been operating for over 30 years – this has only been achievable through our extensive and renowned customer service (Customer Testimonials)
- Proven efficient, clean and reliable workmanship (Customer Testimonials)
- Paper work handled primarily by us to ensure your system maximises its financial potential
- Extensive experience in renewable installations (See our list of case studies)
What should I do next?
When you contact us we will ask you some simple questions about your property, which will enable us to tell you if it is suitable for you. If this is the case we will arrange an appointment to give you a quote and explain the installation options to you. The details will then be put into our sizing programme which will size the unit needed for your property.
Why not Solar PV too?
Solar PV generates up to 50% of your electricity needs, this can be an excellent way of managing the additional cost of electricity that Air Source heat pumps generate. Also there are significant financial incentives to have Solar PV and can be claimed alongside the RHI. Please read about how Solar PV can effect your lives.
Browse our other services in surroundings of Leicester:
“I was impressed with the level of craftsmanship; I noticed a pride in their work and they enjoyed doing it.”
“You gave us confidence from the first phone call through to the completion of the work. We are very happy with everything: even gives us hot water on dull days.”
“Enthusiastic, competent and conscientious.”
“Efficient, competent and courteous – excellent service.”
“We would like to say, having never had work done by your firm before, how delighted we have been with the efficiency, quality of work, cleanliness and polite attitude of your staff. We would not hesitate to recommend you to friends.”
Very helpful, clean and tidy. I am looking forward to getting cheaper bills.
- We are now a Which? Trusted Trader.
- Did You Know? You can claim both the FIT and the RHI!
- Just What We Could Achieve……
- Want to Learn How Much You Could Earn?
- Biomass the Quickest Growing Heating System
- Solar PV Tariff NOT to Change!!
- New Sleek Black Solar PV Panels Back IN STOCK
- Solar PV – Agricultural Solar PV Sees Cheaper Investment
- Air Source Heat Pumps Increase in Popularity
- Biomass VS The Bank